Part Time Shop Assistant Position:
This position offers the benefit of a wide variety of tasks at any given time depending on the shop needs and a wide range of skill growth.
We are looking for a driven individual that takes pride in the quickness and efficiency of his/her work, and loves outdoor activities with a passion to enhance those activities.
Candidates may expect to perform some or all of these possible general duties:
- Clean & organize shop with use of soaps and paper towels, Vacuum, air gun, broom & Dust Pan. May require eye protection and/or dust mask combo.
- Apply eyelets to fasten product parts together using a combination of hammer and die set and manually operated rivet press. Eye protection required.
- Assemble pre-fabricated parts from the manufacturer “Ambie”
- Applying stickers
- Picking products, bagging, envelope stuffing, and preparing and applying labels for shipping.
- Rubber bushings to screw posts
- Lifting, stacking, and moving boxes.
- cutting plastic squares
- Social media admin scanning, hiding and commenting on questions.
- Possible customer support
- Possibly assist with social media copyright infringement violations by other companies and log them for reporting.
- Assist with Photography / Videography tasks
- Taking inventory of products, parts and shipping materials
- Heating platters for thermoforming.
- Milling and shaping with the use of band saw and dremel tools.
- Assistance with shop modifications.
- On occasion or once daily to drive packaged and labeled products to Post Office.
- On occasion make dump runs.
- battery powered drill with phillip head bit to mount belt clips.
- Drill press to drill simple holes for eyelets, and to remove material from back plate parts from manufacture.
- Belt sander to rough shape edges of preshaped and milled parts.
- Buffer Wheel to smooth edges of parts.
- Applying loctite to screws using rubber gloves.
Protective gear may be needed for some tasks such as rubber gloves and/or hearing protection, and/or a full face mask and/or safety glasses to protect against potential dust particles, or any other debris. Most Commonly needed when using any air hose, drill, hammer, sander, etc.
Background check will be required.