Whether you are fishing while wading, on a dock, bass boat, bridge, shore, or a paddle board – It’s right freakin’ there!
Manufactured VS. Hand Crafted Versions
Differences Between Both Versions:
|Options & Features||Ambie Version||Hand Crafted Version|
|Ambidextrous||Yes, Reversible Demo Soon!||No, Left or Right Only|
|Price||Low Price!||Higher Due to Labor & Materials|
|Weight||3.2 oz or 91 g||4.6 oz or 130 g|
|Multiple Color & Pattern Choices||No||Yes|
|Belt Clips||Plastic (See Durability Test)||Coated Steel, maximum retaining capability.|
|Belt Clip Mounting Options||Yes, more coming soon||No, metal clips only|
|Side Car Options||Yes, coming soon||Yes, coming soon|
|Contains Hardware||No||Yes. Nuts, bolts, washers, metal eyelets, belt clips.|
Features of Both Versions:
|Fits Fresh Water Rods||Yes, Both Versions|
|Fits Spinning Reels||Yes, Both Versions|
|Fits Bait Casters||Yes, Both Versions *Does not slide into reel arm pocket. Angle is still secure when you bend down.|
|Fits Spincast Reels||Yes, Both Versions|
|Fits Fly Rod Reels||No, unless grip behind reel is 6 inches or longer|
|Fits Salt Water Rods||Depends, See more info|
|Fits Pistol Grip Rods||No, Both Versions|
|Comfortable 60 degree angle||Yes, Both Versions|
|Belt Clips Fit Mollie Holes||Yes, Both Versions|
|Can be used with 1.5″ belts||Yes, Both Versions|
|Can be used with basketball or swimming trunks||Yes, Both Versions|
How It Improves Fishing
- Removing weeds from your hook.
Applying new bait.
- Changing, fixing or adjusting lures.
- Untangling line.
- Tying knots with both hands.
- Answer a quick text or email.
- Quickly take photo or video of others in the moment wrangling a fish.
- Assists while you hold fish in one hand, and using pliers in the other.
- Assisting children with their rig.
- Marking your favorite fishing territory at a nearby tree.
- Allows you to use both hands to open a drink.
- Prevents dropping your rod in the water.
- Prevents rod from being on the ground and getting stepped on breaking eyelets.
- Prevents sand getting into your reel bearings.
- Prevents your line from getting tangled in brush and branches.
- Prevents hooking your finger if your rod falls over.