Ambie is a the latest New Hampshire Manufactured modular, reversible ambidextrous version of the Pine 9 Fishing Rod Holster.
New Belt Clip:
There are two belt clips
- The Original Universal Belt Clip – (Now an extra option, visit the shop for this): You can clip the original to a 1.5″ snug fitting standard belt, but for the ultimate experience, we recommended using a molle belt for this unit.
- The Standard Belt Clip – (Comes with the order by popular demand): The latest belt clip designed specifically for those who use 1.5″ standard belt. Released on 5/23/2023, it is now the primary belt clip that comes with your Ambie Fishing Rod Holster order.
- To see the main differences between the two, see this page for more information.
Made in the USA – New Hampshire!
Weighs only 3.2 oz. / 91 g.
How durable are the belt clips? Well, take a look at this video!
Holster only – Fishing Rod not included.
Our patent pending fishing holsters will be one of the most surprisingly helpful and convenient tools in your fishing arsenal, that you’ll wonder what you ever did without it!
This Fishing Rod Holster will free up both of your hands the second you need them, such as clearing weeds from your hook, applying new bait or changing lures, and will keep your rod out of the water, sand or mud. You will be astonished how often you’ll use this! (See even more uses below!)
All parts and materials are 100% recyclable, and proudly fabricated and assembled right in New Hampshire within the United States of America.
All videos and photos are protected under Copyright 2023, and all Trademarks reserved. Product is Patent Pending protected.
Makes fishing even easier! How it enhances your fishing experience:
- Best suited for bank fishing, wading, paddleboard fishing, bass boat fishing, – even a crowded boat when you need both hands.
- Removing weeds from your hook.
- Applying new bait.
- Changing, fixing or adjusting lures.
- Untangling line.
- Tying knots with both hands.
- Answer a quick text or email.
- Quickly take photo or video of others in the moment wrangling a fish.
- Assists while you hold fish in one hand, and using pliers in the other.
- Assisting children with their rig.
- Marking your favorite fishing territory at a nearby tree.
- Allows you to use both hands to open a drink.
- Prevents dropping your rod in the water.
- Prevents rod from being on the ground and getting stepped on breaking eyelets.
- Prevents sand getting into your reel bearings.
- Prevents your line from getting tangled in brush and branches.
- Prevents hooking your finger if your rod falls over.
- Fits any freshwater spinning and baitcaster reels. ~
- Note: (baitcaster rests outside of reel arm locking channel, so it will not lock in place like the spinning reel, but still works beautifully!)
- Fits nearly all fishing rod hand grips.
- Positions your fishing rod at a comfortable 60 degree angle.
- Ambidextrous (Left or Right hip compatible).
- Easy slide-in reel arm channel that securely gravity locks your fishing rod in place. Simply twist and pull out to un-holster your fishing rod.
- Super light weight, durable, and comfortable Kydex Polymer.
- Inexpensive option.
- Shorter delivery turnaround than the USA Handmade Kydex Polymer version.
- Made entirely of tough, super light weight Polypropylene & HDPE materials.
- No screws or metal hardware needed.
- Sidecar mounting holes for future attachments.
What rods fit?
These holsters will fit most straight handle grip fishing rods. Please note that some handle grips may not work with these holsters such as; pistol grip handles, poles that have knobs or cork butts at the end of the grip that are greater than 1 and 3/8 inches or 3.493 cm in diameter. Please be sure your item will fit before purchasing.
*This product is an In-Action Holster. This means that it is to be used while you fish as a third hand. Fishing rod holster is not intended to be used while your line is in the water, in crowded spaces, while running or walking, and may not be suitable for young children.