Holster only – Fishing Rod not included.
Makes fishing even easier!
- Best suited for bank fishing, wading, paddleboard fishing, bass boat fishing, – even a crowded boat when you need both hands.
- Removing weeds from your hook.
- Applying new bait.
- Changing, fixing or adjusting lures.
- Untangling line.
- Tying knots with both hands.
- Answer a quick text or email.
- Quickly take photo or video of others in the moment wrangling a fish.
- Assists while you hold fish in one hand, and using pliers in the other.
- Assisting children with their rig.
- Marking your favorite fishing territory at a nearby tree.
- Allows you to use both hands to open a drink.
- Prevents dropping your rod in the water.
- Prevents rod from being on the ground and getting stepped on breaking eyelets.
- Prevents sand getting into your reel bearings.
- Prevents your line from getting tangled in brush and branches.
- Prevents hooking your finger if your rod falls over.
- Fits any freshwater spinning and baitcaster reels. ~
- Note: (baitcaster rests outside of reel arm locking channel, so it will not lock in place like the spinning reel, but still works beautifully!)
- Fits nearly all fishing rod hand grips.
- Positions your fishing rod at a comfortable 60 degree angle.
- Thin metal belt clips are the most ideal to also wear with your swim suite.
- Right handed draw.
- Easy slide-in reel arm channel that securely gravity locks your fishing rod in place. Simply twist and pull out to un-holster your fishing rod.
- Super light weight, durable, and comfortable Kydex Polymer.
What rods fit?
These holsters will fit most straight handle grip fishing rods. Please note that some handle grips may not work with these holsters such as; pistol grip handles, poles that have knobs or cork butts at the end of the grip that are greater than 1 and 3/8 inches or 3.493 cm in diameter. Please be sure your item will fit before purchasing.
All parts and materials are proudly fabricated right here in the United States of America, and assembled to order in New Hampshire.
Our patent pending fishing holster will be one of the most surprisingly helpful and convenient tools in your fishing arsenal, that you’ll wonder what you ever did without it!
This Fishing Rod Holster will free up both of your hands the second you need them, such as clearing weeds from your hook, applying new bait or changing lures, and will keep your rod out of the water, sand or mud. You will be astonished how often you’ll use this! (See more details below)
All videos and photos are protected under Copyright 2023, and all Trademarks reserved. Product is Patent Pending protected.
*This product is not intended to be used while your line is in the water, in crowded spaces, while running, and may not be suitable for young children.