Holster only – gun not included.
This OWB has only one cutout for the wooden logo.
*If your firearm is not listed in the drop down above, it means we do not currently have a mold, but you can go to the contact section to and see if we can order one to make your holster. If you are local to N.H. or surrounding states, we may also take local walk ins. Please contact us and see how we can help!
- Firearm model specific triple layered holster shell
- A set of Speed Clips – great for everyday carry, easy on and off. ( What is this >> )
- A set of MM Wing Clips. ( What is this >> )
- A set of Big Boy Bushings and accompanying screws. ( What is this >> )
For a full walkthrough of these features, watch this video.
- Firearm Model Specific. This means that our holsters are not one size fits many. For the best fit, comfort, and reliability, all holsters are created to that specific gun.
- Wooden Logo Insert.
- Three Layers of very light weight Kydex hard plastic. Our triple layer design provides both strength and durability, while also adding a one of a kind look.
- Muzzle Guide to make re-holstering your gun easy.
- Revamped Sweat Guard with Bevel, Rounded, and Deviation to reduce pinching for the most comfortable experience.
- Curved Holster Shell that contours the shape of you body for both comfort and better concealment.
- Adjustable Retention Screw for setting the ease of draw and keeping your gun secure in the holster.
- Audible Click In Place so you know your gun is secure.
- Two Sets of Belt Clips Included (Speed Clips & MM Closed Loop Wings) ~ YES, INCLUDED
- A set of Big Boy Bushing Included if you need room for love handles or to tuck bulky clothes behind holster. ~ YES, INCLUDED
- Adjustable Ride Height to adjust how high or low you desire your holster to sit on your belt.
- Adjustable Cant Position. All holsters are shipped with a cant already applied, but you can adjust however you prefer.
- Sight Channels accommodate all factory sights, most suppressor sights (up to 10mm tall), and loaded chamber indicators. Contact us if you have any aftermarket accessories, and we can assist you in a solution.
- Video: How to care for your holster.
- Video: How to adjust your cant.
- Video: How to swap the belt clip.
- Video: How to adjust the ride.
- Video: How to apply Big Boy Bushings if needed.
- Video: Tip – How to best use the speed clips – Very easy!
Looking for an Inside The Waistband Holster Instead?
- *Since each holster is created to be firearm specific for the best fit possible, the shape of the holster my slightly differ than the product photo.
- *Since our work is primarily custom and made to order, nearly all holsters are made to order, please see current turnaround time.